Link-able Review & Rating 2019
Thinking of link building with Link-able? Read our full Link-able.com review to learn more about the platform and see if Link-able would be a good fit for your Content Marketing strategy.
|Services offered:||Link building|
Link-able is an interesting new platform for Content Marketers that helps them acquire high quality backlinks on relevant websites. The way Link-able works is really quite clever and makes link building very convenient and efficient for Content Marketers. There’s no need now to spend hours outreaching to publishers asking for links, attempting to write guest posts, or utilize any of those other typical link building tactics. Instead of outreaching, you simply post the page you want to get backlinks to on the Link-able platform, where well-known authors are searching to find content they can possibly link to. It’s kind of like Link-able is a search engine for authors to find sources they can link to – and if your content makes the cut, then you’ve got a great chance of getting mentioned or possibly linked to.
- Easy to use and literally saves you countless time in acquiring relevant and diverse backlinks
- Eliminates the work for you to do outreaching and guest blogging yourself
- White hat links from experienced and talented authors
- Don’t need to be a well-known or huge brand with million-dollar budgets. In fact, they claim that Link-able is meant to help smaller websites with quality content.
- Gives smaller sites a fighting chance over the big boys who typically get all the links
- Helps empower authors to write better quality articles by enforcing strict quality guidelines
- Encourages content marketers to produce better quality content themselves
- It’s hard to get approved. They only except websites/blogs with extremely high-quality content (they describe it as 10X content).
- It’s a bit on the pricey side – the authors are very talented and well-known influencers who have a lot of experience. Thus, they get paid a high rate for outreaching and building the links for your content.
It’s a newly developed platform launched in late 2018 and is still currently in Beta. Not every Content Marketer can use Link-able though, as they have very strict requirements and you will need to apply first before you can join. However, it can really help the Content Marketers who do make the cut, by helping them acquire extremely relevant and valuable backlinks. All in all, it can be a very powerful tool that will give you an edge in your content marketing.
Is Link-able white hat link building?
Link-able states that they use white hat link building techniques for Content Marketers. Link-able simply matches you with the right people, so you’re basically paying Content Authors for outreaching and working to guest post for you. Considering the fact that virtually all legitimate SEO agencies outreach and guest post for their clients, Link-able uses fairly common and standard practices of link building. In addition, they also state that they strictly prohibit authors from paying publishers for link placements. In other words, they don't allow the authors to buy backlinks on websites, which is good.
How does Link-able fair for authors?
Similar to the Content Marketer user base, Link-able is even more strict with authors. Authors undergo a thorough vetting and only the most qualified ones are accepted into the platform. Link-able also works very closely with the authors to help them craft a well-researched article and to ensure that all links are extremely relevant and useful.
As we reach the conclusion of our Link-able review, it’s important to keep in mind that every SEO service has its own pros and cons. If you’re considering using Link-able, you’ll need to determine if their platform offers the right features and services to best suit your needs. Also remember that Link-able doesn't accept all applications and you'll need to apply to join them first. For further information about Link-able, visit their website at https://link-able.com. If you found this review helpful, please like and share it!
Let Us Know Your Thoughts
Have you used Link-able before? Have any positive or negative experience you’d like to share with us? Email us your feedback at .